Thursday 19 April 2012

Buttons and Bling Craft your Passion Kids Challenge

 Good Morning Everyone!

School Holidays !!!! Yeah

I am posting my next card which I will be entering in the challenge for Craft you Passion Kids Challenge!
Buttons and Bling.

I hope you like it!




I have coloured my stamp from Meljen's Designs with Copic Markers. And I have mounted my image on glitter flower paper from DCWV.  Around the outside of my card I have decorated it with gems. I have also placed gems on the flower centres and used flower buttons in the corner of my card.

Ayshia
XXX
:)

2 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable Ayshia!!
    Thank you for joining us this month for "Buttons and Bling" at Craft Your Passion Kids Crafts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenn,

    thanks so much. I really love your challenges they are so much fun.

    Ayshia
    xxx

    ReplyDelete